Gyproc RhinoLite Natural Plus Multipurpose Plaster
RhinoLite Natural Plus Multipurpose is a multipurpose finishing plaster applied with a one-coat application method by using a steel trowel and a rubber float. A straight edge and/or darbies will be required when applying as a thick levelling plaster.
Gyproc RhinoLite Multipurpose plaster is suitable for providing:
• a highly polished smooth surface,
• a brush finish, or
• a textured finish,
and should be used neat, added to clean water only. The setting time is approximately 60 minutes.
The approximate coverage of a 40kg bag of RhinoLite Multipurpose Plaster is:
• 25m2 applied to a thickness of 3mm
• 11.5m2 applied to a thickness of 5 - 6mm
• 4.5m2 applied to a thickness of 12 - 15mm
• 3m2 applied to a thickness of 15 - 20mm
N.B. Gyproc RhinoLite Multipurpose Plaster should not be applied less than 3mm thick.