Since 1985, have produced recycled Glass Mosaics at their factory in Bidania (Guipuzcoa), Spain.
This unique product is made from a 100% recycled glass, becoming a 100% recycled mosaic. Their advanced technology makes it possible to develop an efficient and environmentally committed resource in order to minimize the environmental impact.
• 100% Post Consumer Recycled Glass.
• 0 emissions: No emissions to the atmosphere.
• Energy saving: The use of recycled glass allows reducing up to 25% the consumption of energy during the production process.
• No harmful mountings: The consumption of glass mosaic in paper or in the revolutionary mounting “polyurethane cord” allows respecting the environment with the use of totally innocuous materials.
• Packaging: The packaging used by Reviglass is 100% recycled carton.